- Do yoga at home
- Make a business call on behalf of my mom
- Finish an article and email it to client
- Pack car with clothes for evening activities
- Belltown to conduct an interview for an article
- Back to Ballard for massage treatment for my hip
- Over to West Seattle for a search engine optimization seminar
- Over to Lake City for contra dancing
"Ever been to Mashiko?" I asked him.
"No," he said. "Let's go!"
On my previous visit to Mashiko, I'd simply eaten what the sushi chef recommended. We did this again, and were not disappointed. One dish, with cucumbers, mint leaf, and tiny fillets of fish with bright silver skin, was particularly exciting. And I had a little bit of the cedar-aged saki. Another amazing meal.
If my friend ends up writing a review of the dishes, I'll post a link here.