Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ekornes Stressless recliner chairs for sale

This will be the weekend of the Craig's List sales.

The antique oak chair and the Pottery Barn side table I listed 10 minutes ago already have takers. Apparently Craig's List has lots of late night shoppers.

No nibbles yet on the Ekornes Stressless chairs, probably because a pair of these, one year old and in superb condition, are $1600 when offered at half price.
[NOTE: They've been sold!]

Email me if you are seriously interested. We're selling them (with the matching side table) because they don't fit in the den now that we've installed a queen-size sleeper sofa. And I already have a lovely Ekornes chair in my office.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:59 AM

    I got my most recliner chairs from spacify.com. The people seemed knowledgeable and the prices were reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Are you trying to sell these two chairs? If so, I have been looking for a matching pair and am interested. Please email me if thay arer still available.

    Thanks,

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I sold them because my husband didn't like them. Now, he, too is gone. I miss the chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:11 AM

    You're (ex) husband didn't like Ekornes Stressless recliners.....?

    No wonder he's an ex.

    Most comfortable chair on the planet bar none.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately, I found one at a yard sale (at a VERY reasonable price) and put that one in my office. Unfortunately, my deaf white cat has selected it as her favorite bed (with a sheepskin, no less) and she growls at me if I try to sit in it. Oh well, the footstool is comfy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:27 AM

    I'm interested in a pair of Stressless chairs by Ekornes. The Admiral(large?) or the Dream (medium) are two styles that seem to fit best.
    Color of choice is a chocolate brown.

    ReplyDelete