Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's hot

I keep up with several dozen blogs using the blog-reading software NetNewsWire. It lets you group the blogs you follow in folders (Seattle blogs, technology blogs, crime fiction blogs, etc.). When I'm getting ready to travel, I export the folder structure to Bloglines for anywhere access.

One of the folders I've created is for great blogs maintained by friends and colleagues. You'll find links to many of these blogs in the recently updated "hot links" section on the right side of this page. And some of these are really hot: Meg and Natalie's Cute Overload has been nominated for five bloggie awards!

1 comment:

  1. In the last couple weeks, I've expanded the number of blogs I'm trying to follow considerably. I think I'm going to have to start using NetNewsWire myself.

    ReplyDelete